Monday, December 3, 2012

Returning favor.

Salam.

Someone called me early in the morning. She and her staff are offering their helps in case I need to pack my things up if I'm ready to move...errr did I tell you that I MAY BE moving to somewhere? Never mind...we will come back to it later.

In fact, she wanted to returning favor to me. Anyway...what favor? Seriously, I always remember this quote if I'm helping other people;

"Remember your bad deeds to others and forget all your good deeds to others."

For me, it is such a liberating feeling if I'm able to help others and I will NEVER ever expect anything in return. If people are returning favor to me, the good things will come back to them eventually.

Last but not least;

"Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do."
~Emmanuel Swedenborg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails