Monday, July 5, 2010

Am I that lucky?


I have 7 sisters. I like to talk with one of my sisters. We share stories, experiences and knowledge. In one occasion, she made a remark: You are always lucky, almost in everything!

Excuse me....I'm not that lucky actually. Things went bad sometimes. Let me tell you something. I'm playing with my luck all the times. I try to change my luck by trying to look into things differently. Not as what it is, but how am I going to look at it. How I react towards it. How I believe in things....perghhh, a hell lot of adjustment and change to be made! Well, if you think I'm lucky...think again! One thing for sure, I am always grateful for what I have.

Remember this; Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.

1 comment:

amy said...

it is true Kak Nik..
Memang pun, kena pandai manupulate and think positive. setiap yg buruk ada baiknya dan sebaliknya. cara handle tu penting. Belajar dan terus belajar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails