Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blaming others.

That day, ada sorang kawan yg meluahkan perasaan x puas hati nya. Tak puas hati kat husband dia (Oppps...sessi mengumpat ker ni?) Only Allah knows. I think it is more on sharing feelings and opinions (nak cover rasa bersalah..) Husband dia memang sangat2 baik, responsible and caring according to her. In fact, we are also thinking the same about him. Cuma dia tak boleh tahan satu perkara tentang hubby dia, suka sangat blame dia kalau hal2 yang berkaitan dengan anak2. Kata nya kekadang tu sampai berambu2 air mata dibuatnya.

Biasa lah tu...I think she has the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world b'cos her husband is not perfect! There are a lot of husbands out there yg sepak terajang isteri. Anyway, I'm not judging her. In my opinion blaming others are the easiest thing to do. That is the only way that you are not to be blamed and you are free from your guilt!

Hahaha...sebenarnya dulu2 pun saya ni selalu terkena gak dengan hubby kan. Bila dah selalu terkena, then I learned my lesson well. Either I admitted it was my mistake (so what?) or I said to him, next time you decide because blaming me is the easiest thing to do, right? Well blaming me or not we still have to handle and solve the problem. Yezzzerrrr lama2 dia pun terperasan yg dia cuba lari dari buat keputusan dan salahkan saya kalau sesuatu itu gagal atau bermasalah.

So next time, please be creative. Because if you do the same thing you get the same result. Try different approach every time until you get the right one. Anyway, it still depends on your husband characters who you know best! Good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails