Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life is....


That day I made a delivery to my old office. As usual, there will always be chatting and joking around. Then they passed me the promotional list for the year. Well....quite a list and that was good! And there was ooh and aah. So some comments made, fair and unfair...obviously not from me, from them. Then one of my friends said "Kak Nik, so you were making a right decision to leave this company, eh!". I smiled at her and said, "Well, I don't know whether it was a good or bad decision that I made back then, but one thing for sure...I just moved on.There is no right or wrong answer, life is what you make out of it. No matter what decision you make, but make sure you are happy girl!".

Then I met my ex-colleague. Well, quite sad I would say. She is totally not happy with the workload and the boss (my ex-boss). No communication with the boss and she totally loath him! And I asked her, "Why are you still working here?". "It is just for the money Kak Nik, I got it every 25th.!" that was her response. Sometimes I wonder, is the money more important than your happiness? Most people rather being right than being happy! Still remember the advice I gave them before I left; love whatever you do. You don't live twice in this world. Make sure that you are happy with your job because most of our waking hours we spend are always on our job! Make peace with everybody since we are depending on each others to make any job well done. At the end of the day no matter who you are, everybody just wanna go home and be happy! Obviously....she didn't take my advice.

Life is not about fair or unfair, just get on with it!

2 comments:

wani husin said...

betul tu k.nik..kalau bekerja jgn bekerja kerana duit(tetapi selalunya manusia bekerja kerana itu).saya melihat pada diri saya sendiri.saya berhenti kerja kerana saya tidak gembira bekerja di situ bukan berhenti kerana gaji.bagi saya gaji bukanlah segala-galanya di dunia ini.

Ainur68 said...

Hahaha...well, you see the point girl!Byk peluang di tempat lain sebenarnya, cuma ramai yg takut buat keputusan. Rezeki Allah yang bagi, why worry! We ain't stuck, we are not a tree....

Related Posts with Thumbnails